Jacob Ayoki Driving School Limited (JADSL) was established and incorporated on 19th December, 2017 to offer a wide range of driving, skills acquisition and IT services. It is ultimately the goal of the JADSL to be a one-stop facility for all driver needs, including registration of general certificate of driver education, trade test, etc. JADSL is positioned as a low-cost facility with excellent services and her slogan “Safety is our Priority”.
It is the goals of Jacob Ayoki Driving School Limited to make graduates of its programs have the safest driving records ahead of any other competitor in Benue State and to exploit that reputation to create greater market share.
In accordance with Driving School Standardization Programme (DSSP) and with an intervention strategy of the Federal Road Safety Corps, the actualization of JADSL’s vision of creating a safer motoring environment for all Nigerians will be achieved.
Our mission is to provide people with opportunities to build a better future for driving on our roads. The most important aspect of driver education is SAFETY.
Our vision is to be the recognized leader in driving career and workforce development, in support of the Nigerian FG’s desire to tackle Unemployment through Skills Acquisition in partnership with NABTEB, Ministry of Labour and Productivity and National Directorate of Employment (NDE).
The objects for which the Jacob Ayoki Driving School Limited (JADSL) was established are:
- To offer a wide range of driving skills acquisition and Information Technology (IT) services and any other related business both within and outside the country.
- To carry on the business of providing high quality, convenient and comprehensive drivers education courses.
- To offer short courses on skills improvement for drivers and also offer automobile mechanic technician certificate course.
- To offer national Trade Test courses for the purpose of acquiring practical skills in driving.
- To carry on the business of buying, selling, hiring, letting, distribution, installation, maintenance or otherwise acquiring or disposing of motor vehicles, computer hardware, computer products, software programme, equipment, apparatus, etc.
- To obtain authorization from regulatory agencies to enable it carry out its activities.
- To carry on the business of employing qualified professional drivers, on behalf of government ministries/agencies, organizations, companies and private individuals.
- To engage in publication of books on driving and computer Technology pamphlets, leaflets or any other related matters to make known to the public the existence and objects of the company.
- To do all such other things as may be considered incidental or conductive to the attainment of the above objects or any of them.