INVITATION FOR ROAD SAFETY WORKSHOP
Jacob Ayoki Driving School Ltd
No. 9c St. Francis Street, Adekaa,
Gboko, Benue State
The July 2021 workshop Committee in collaboration with Multidisciplinary Digital Publishing Institute (MDPI) invites and welcomes your abstract submissions for workshop, oral papers, panel presentations, and research posters. The submission period is from June 24, 2021 to July 24, 2021.
Theme: Road Traffic Safety and Defensive Driving Skills (RTSDDS).
i) Innovative Technology to Reduce Road Accidents in Nigeria.
ii) Exploring New Approaches in Reducing Traffic Casualties Amongst all Categories of Road Users.
iii) Provision of Safety, Affordable, Accessible and Sustainable Transport Systems for All in Nigeria.
iv) Effective Transportation Safety System in the Era of COVID-19 Pandemic.
v) Health and Psychological Measures for Road Accident Victims.
· Abstract of not more than 260 words should be email to firstname.lastname@example.org
· Abstracts due: July 24, 2021 at 11:59pm GMT (Greenwich Mean Time).
· Presenter notification: July 25, 2021
· August 2nd, 2021: Submission of Full Length Papers for journal of the proceedings
· Free Certificate of Followership, vetting, publication with our collaboration/partners and driving school certificate to those that need drivers’ license.
· Presenting authors are responsible for registration, travel, and hotel costs.
· Registration is free to all participants who wish to attend the workshop.
· Any presenter who is unable to attend should arrange for another qualified individual to present the paper/poster in question. If such a change is necessary, please notify our workshop committee.
· License drivers who want to increase their knowledge in driving can attend at no cost.
Your solicit support can sent to:
BANK ACCOUNT DETAILS:
Bank: Stanbic IBTC Bank Plc
Account Name: Jacob Ayoki Driving School Limited
Account Number: 0027600008
1. Should be typed single line spaced, not exceeding 22 pages with 1 inch margin all through (Left, Right, Top and Bottom) using 12point Times New Roman.
2. Should have a cover page indicating the title of the paper, author(s) details including affiliation, email address and telephone.
3. The title of the paper, and not the name of the author, should appear on the first text page of the paper as a mark of identification of the paper.
4. The first text page of paper should have an abstract not exceeding 260 words.
5. All tables, diagrams, regression results, etc. should be numbered sequentially and in the order in which they are referred to in the text. All diagrams must be provided in a form suitable for reproduction.
6. The submission should be made in Ms Word for easy editing.
References that are cited in the paper should be written in the American Psychological Association (APA) format and should be arranged in alphabetical order at the end of the paper.